Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I got a list of stuff to tell you about

I know, I have been the worst blogger known to mankind, to human history, to civilization as we know it. I'm sorry. Life has gotten the best of me this week. I have boxes of flooring on my floor. I have half finished chairs in the living room (still gotta put the seats back on). I have cabinets painted but corbels sitting listlessly on the countertop, languishing for a job to do. I have dishes and laundry lying every which way and I have two kids in the middle of the fray. I have a sick hubby who I keep trying to get doctors appointments and tests done for and he is down for the count these days as well.

There's so much I want to tell you all about. I want to write about our amazing vacation. Our awesome kitchen projects. My craigslist vintage chairs. My dumpster diving furniture that I made John take in the dark of night because let's face it, dumpster diving is kind of embarassing, and also it is way sexier when your spouse does it under the cover of night like some sort of super spy. Oh, or I could tell you how I saw a real life in the wild alligator today, or how Grant has been refusing to sleep and would probably punch me in the face for making him go down if he had the motor coordination. I could tell you how we asked Maddy what color she would like of something, and she got a seriously pensive look on her face and said, "Um, it's downloading." But frankly, I have so very little time and I have to pick Maddy up right about now. But I still love you, you know that right? I'll be back soon. Here's a photo to hold us both over until then.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Good thing it is a nice picture!!!

Carrie said...

How do you do it? You write such crazy things and you have me wanting more??! It has us waiting on the edge of our seats wanting to see all of your finished projects!

I love this picture of Maddy...so super cute =D

luvnmy10 said...

I just know it will so be worth the wait! Hang in there you are amazing!

Missy said...

Wowza! So much to look forward to!