Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I came on to my blog to write up what is going on, and it seemed to blah for a post around Christmas time.

So....maybe I need to take a blogging break. Aren't you so proud of my self-editing?? This is seriously a miracle. My second name could probably be TMI Tilly.

So until I have something nice to say (and seriously, let's pray that days comes soon!) I don't think I can be trusted to say much at all.

I do truly and sincerely hope you all have the loveliest of Christmases.

3 comments:

the emily said...

It's nothing like unemployment but my google account was disabled today and my blog is GONE. So, bah humbug from me too.

Jodi & Chris Reeve said...

Hang in there!!!! What happened with your dog??? Is she/he okay?

luvnmy10 said...

Hang in there, Jenn. You have lots of us out here who are praying for you and for all to be well with your sweet family. Enjoy Christmas with your mom, Gordon and sibs! It will be a comfort.