Wednesday, January 18, 2012

slow poke

Just had to pop on for a funny Maddy moment today. She is a tortuously slow eater (well it tortures me, who has to sit there until she is finished to make sure she gets something into her rapidly getting taller body). I have to constantly tell her, "less talking, more chewing!" and I think she is starting to understand that she is a bit of a slow eater because she looked over at John and said, "Daddy, you're a fast eater. Me? Well I'm just a slow pope!"

We got a good laugh out of that. I love four year olds.

3 comments:

Teagan said...

that's classic. And funny cause it's true. I bet the pope does eat slow.

Kathy@ Gone North said...

That just made me smile....
Thanks for sharing..

Kelly said...

When we saw that on fb last night we died laughing. Remind me tell you about my friends daughters questionnaire at preschool! Lol it is hilarious.