Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Today I'm

Today I'm patiently (not really) waiting for a package to arrive. Word to the wise, never never never check your delivery tracking number. When you see the phrase "on vehicle for delivery" you will think every car sound you hear is your package coming. It makes for a day filled with...not getting your package.

Today I'm awesome because I made french bread. This never happens. I am not one of those cool bread making moms. But today I was, and that makes me feel all warm and fluffy inside. Kind of like my bread.

Today I'm waiting for my honey to get home so we can go and meet a craigslist kitten. Her name is Sophie. I have never been a fan of human names for animals, but that name just might be the exception. Sophie the Kitten seems perfect somehow--like she's ready for a tea party--which no doubt, Maddy will require her attendance to many a tea party in the future, so she's all set.

Today I'm feeling kind of annoyed with how easily annoyed I feel lately. It's a vicious cycle. Reminds me of The Little Prince (please tell me you know the part I'm referring to? The drunk man? Wonderful, amazing book).

Today I'm going to finally upload all of the pictures to the projects that I have been doing lately. There are some cute things happening around here (not me mind you, but cute house things).

Today I'm feeling glad that I get to stay home with Little One and Little Two. They can drive me crazy (mostly around 3:19 when I look at the clock and think, WHY ISN'T IT 5:00 YET??), but for the most part, we have a small, quiet, floor-playing, sandwich-consuming, life. I love them.

3 comments:

Emily Foley said...

The hours between 3:00 pm and 5:30 pm are like torture to me every single day. Even when I try to fill it with fun activities, I can't stand those hours.

I am allergic to cats. Also, I hate them.

I've never read the little prince.

I got the best package this week, a package from my mom full of a Gymboree Easter dress for Zoe and shirts for my boys. I love a good package.

I've never made bread on my own. I can't seem to make the yeast work.

Teagan said...

I can't wait to hear about that kitten. If you take the cat, will you take lots of pictures of her? You don't have to post them all on your blog, you could just email them to me if you want. :)

luvnmy10 said...

What is about to be delivered? You have peaked my interest! The bread looked delicious! Good for you!