Monday, April 9, 2012

 not sure what brought on this pose, but I'm pretty sure she is practicing to be in a soap commercial or something


 my favorite view these days




 the boy we sometimes affectionately refer to as "teefers."


 gotta love the four year old smile-grimace they give you when they see a camera




 yes, this is confirmation of what we have long suspected. i have, indeed, let myself go. in more ways than one apparently


 the easter feaster
 "Grimace, i mean, Smile, Maddy!"
 strawberry infused lemonade. fancy nancy approves

 lion house rolls. realized belatedly I forgot the powdered milk. they were thereafter ruined for me, even thought they tasted fine.
just another one of those easter posts. hope you had a good one too. :)

8 comments:

Missy said...

You are no longer pretend fancy. You ARE fancy! A special cup for your eggs?? Love it! Your house looks fancy too. ;) looks like you had a great Easter.

luvnmy10 said...

How did you get the strawberries into the cool bottle?? I love Easter pics, so fun to dye eggs around the table, all my kids still love it, at least the ones who are home...

Emily Foley said...

Maddy's pose made me burst out laughing. Kids are so funny! also, that lemonade looks DELISH. I have to get me one of those bottles!

Mellifluous Mommy said...

All the decorations and things look fabulous, especially the little monogrammed place cards. Although I have to admit my favorite picture is the duck lips one. Ha! I love it! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!

maugers said...

I love the picture of Grant trying to eat the bubbles :) And, I really like how when you take a picture of yourself you always look above your glasses, it makes you look very studious and sexy at the same time (don't blush that I called you sexy :). Cute cute cute, as always! So, when can I call you?

Kelly said...

The duck lips fit you perfectly! You quack me up! Had to make the joke before mom did. Yes how did you get the strawberries into that bottle? And the soap comment made me crack up! A blog best well done! Easter at our house was not as fancy. I'm pretty sure we didn't even eat breakfast, so way to go!

Carrie said...

I laughed at the one that you said 'grimace....I mean smile Maddy!!' Loved it all! And yes...I agree that you ARE fancy! Look out Nancy :-)

Teagan said...

I must say, the duck bill suits you :). And I like teefers toothy grin! Do you ever call him teefer sutherland?