Tuesday, September 25, 2012

could it get any more exciting or controversial she asks??

 I thought I'd regale you all with some amazing photos of the one day that I put on lipstick.
 And the time my daughter loved me in public. I know this will get rarer as the years go by. (also, don't look now, but my knuckles sorta look like chubby baby knuckles when they only have dimples in the place of knuckles. This is extremely not cute on people who are not babies. Don't look!)
 Here, Grant is trying to make a "good choice" about whether or not he should eat playdough. I will let you guess which choice he made.
 I think I would put him in this minion shirt everyday if I could. He loves it because the graphic is sorta sticky feeling, and I love it because he is my minion.
 Nothing like a cool glass of milk after school. Especially when you get a snazzy straw.
 Cutest thing ever alert. Grant kept hugging the back of Maddy's legs when she got back from school. He was so overcome by feelings of affection towards his sister that even she was touched and hugged him back. I caught this rare moment on film. This is the equivalent of being a National Geographic photographer and catching a Great White Shark jumping out of the water in slow motion.
 Agh, love him
 even when he tries to push non-grass toys on the grass. I figured it would wear him out so I let him go with it.
 it wore him out.
 This is not related to any pictures of kids, it's just the ikea bed I saw the other day and wished that I could take home and snuggle in.
and Mr. Grant playing with some trains.

I know, I know. If this blog gets any more exciting and controversial I just don't know if we will be able to stand it. :)

8 comments:

Missy said...

Umm...I have that same knuckle problem. My visiting teacher who was a kindergarten teacher made a comment about how kindergarteners at the first of the year come to school with the dimpled knuckles. Then, at the end of the year when they leave their dimples are gone. Nope. Not me! I guess I should still be in Kindergarten. ;)

jane said...

LOVE THESE PIX!

Do you need any more brio-like train parts & tracks? I've get a set in the basement.

l&h

RaeLynn said...

You had me laughing like a hyena for this entire thing. I just love you. And your kids. And your blog. And well...your knuckles.

maugers said...

whoa, lipstick? That is only a sunday thing for me :) You're kids are adorable, I love it. And I seem to always be behind on your blog. Cute cute cute, that's all I have to say :)

thedomesticfringe.com said...

Your kids are adorable, and, fabulous lipstick!

~FringeGirl

Emily Foley said...

You look CUTE. And I didn't look.

Tara, Doug, Isaac, and Lucy said...

I love your comparison to the National Geographic photographer. Isaac has been asking me quite often to pull up pictures of whale sharks and blue whales so we can compare their sizes. I'm thinking we won't find what he is looking for. . .

Lori said...

You do look cute! Very cute Mommy/daughter moment caught on camera. (And sorry for inundating your with comments all in one day but I'm catching up). And Parker has that bed. It was my one great craigslist find that I can be super proud of. I never get good craigslist finds it seems.
I loved the pic of Grant pushing that toy on the grass. They have such focus sometimes.
Okay, about the trains. I am sort of a train expert. I would buy a couple on ebay and save them for when Parker did something great and pull one out for him. I usually got them for a couple bucks each. He got REALLY into Thomas. So if Grant goes the same way, now you know. ebay is your friend :)