Tuesday, October 22, 2013

he tricked with me his snuggliness

Grant has learned a new trick. When he doesn't want to go to sleep, he will gaze up at me, all blankey-covered and cute looking, and ask, "You want to snuggle me in my bed?" Oh man, as the mother of a crazy, always moving, never-wants-to-be-comforted maniac, when I heard those words I was putty in his little machiavellian hands. I snuggled him up and we had one of those Precious Moments moments and he gazed deeply into my eyes and said, "Mama, you have eyes!" I smiled back, charmed, "Yes, I do!"
"Mama, you have lips!"
Enjoying the game, "Yes, I do!"
"Mama, you have nose!"
"Yes!"
"Mama (short pause), you have mustache."

























Aaaaaaand, cue the ending of that precious moment. I'm still laughing about it days later.

4 comments:

Melanie and Jared said...

Oh the honesty. I would have fallen for the snuggle trick too.... Except my kids try that every night.

Emily Foley said...

I snorted. Seriously.so funny.

luvnmy10 said...

Out of the mouths of babes! Have you seen the odd life of Timothy Green? There was a facial hair moment... Innocence is wonderful!
!

Anne Lake said...

That is awesome!